Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Hear my confession....

Yes, the title was a play on a Josh Groban song. And yes, once again I have done a fabulous job of making a dramatic title. But seriously, I do have something I need to tell you.

The reason I don't blog much is because it makes me feel so vain. Really, I feel like posting tons of pictures of me and what I've done/ am doing is really "LOOK HOW AMAZING I AM." I know it's silly, and I am trying to get over myself. So anyways to kick off my "I'm am going to stop over obsessing over everything" challenge.. here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks...




Yes, I was bored and picked out all the marshmallows from a bag of Lucky Charms... What?

Gourmet chocolate... a gift from my Aunt. She knows me so well.

I do really bake a lot.

It was national Fish Fingers and custard day.  Doctor Who man.


It was surprisingly good.

My favourite ice cream EVER.




So funny enough, all of these picture are of food. I promise I don't just eat all the time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome food!!' :D

    I wanna picture of you next time though. ;)

    Love you, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete