Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cheekwood

My life seems to be a whirl-wind of rehearsals, practicing, duet-partner crisis', cleaning, practicing some more, performing... you get the picture. I admit, taking three musical extra-curricular activities was a bit ambitious and now I am paying for it. Don't get me wrong I LOVE everything I am doing, I just don't feel like I have had time to stop and just breathe.

I am getting more and more excited about moving. I have been doing some research about things to do around Castle Rock and there are tons of fun activities and coffee shops. (<--- the most important thing)

Last week I was able to take a quick day break and go to Cheekwood (our botanical garden) with my mom, sister, niece and little brother. It was just stunning. The perfect spring weather with lovely flowers and good company. Add an upside down Venti Iced Caramel Machiatto and it was a day made in heaven.














1 comment: