Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Really awesome post title. :D

I have had an awesome week and it is only Tuesday!!! I love Summer. I seriously need to come up with better adjectives. I say "awesome" every other sentence. My writing teacher would be ashamed. :) Anyways.... back on track. Monday we went to Forever 21 and Kohls with my Grandma who came to visit us for a couple weeks. Monday night my dad took Mom, Mark and I to see Avenger's. Mark and I had already seen it but our parents hadn't. DANG that is a great movie. I HIGHLY recommend it. :) Tuesday, we had the Petrin's over for a pizza cook-off. Danielle and I against Josh, Mitchel and Mark. Cook-offs have become a Parker tradition. I believe this is our third or fourth one.

We went in to F21 because I needed some necklace chain to make a necklace.

Going to Kohls to get Mia some outfits.


I wish they made this in my size. :)

A very stylish zebra.

Annnnd. I was having way too much fun playing with the mirrors 

So. Many. Clothes.

Mia's Grandma

Frosty float FTW!!

Just for Tori. :)

 On our way to the movies!

Crrrrrazy siblings
TUESDAY. AKA pizza bakeoff
BACON!!!!! Now where is the Krispy Kream and Nutella? 

The Enemy. 


Cheesy popcorn, it was delicious.

Me and Danielle.... AKA the awesome team.

The enemy in all there "glory" :)

Lots of cheese.


Candy popcorn. It was probably the strangest thing I have ever eaten .

Mine and Danielle's pizza pre-oven. 

The judges. Scary huh?


We are taking a picture of the other person taking a picture of each other.

Deliberating 

Mark, Mitchel, and Josh

The decisions are in!

Gelato cake was AWESOME.

THE WINNING TEAM!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're just having too much fun, Cuz!

    Maybe when I turn 22 I'll start going to Forever 21 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I have a friend who wants to open a store called "Finally 22."

    ReplyDelete