Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

BABY MIA!!!!!

OK... two things. First of all.. is it possible to OD on dark chocolate? Because I will probably be the first to do it. :) Second and way more important... I AM NOW AN AUNT! *freak out* Lemme just say, all babies are cute, but Amelia tops the cuteness chart by far.  I think I should be fired as blogger for the family. We go to Memphis for a whole week and I take a grand total of 10 pictures. Annnnd... none of them are of the baby. *headsmack* Thankfully, responsible Mommy Leslie to the rescue was able to send me a bunch of pictures that she took... Okay, I will stop rambling... HERE'S THE BABY....


Nana and baby Mia

Uncle Mark *freak out* and baby Mia

Me and Mia. 

Giving Amelia a bath

Daddy Forrest

I never ever wanted to let go. Ever.

The two Grandfathers

The proud Grandmothers

Forrest changing Mia for the first time.

Uncle Mitchel and Mia

Papi and Mia 

Uncle Mike and Mia

We love you Amelia Bedelia! 

Still changing that diaper.

My daddy, her Papi, got Mia her first doll from Brazil, She smells like grapes.
If you would like to see more pictures of my adorable niece, a friend of Leslie's took some pictures of her. You can find them... here...  http://bethanyreneephotography.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/baby-mia/#

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the parents, grandparents, aunt, and uncles!!!! Thanks for posting all of the great pics, Sarah-Bell!

    ReplyDelete