Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Getting ready for my COUSINS!

Tomorrow I get to see my dearest cousins, because Anna is graduating. *freak out* Anyways, today was spent mainly running around like a crazy person getting ready for my trip. I had to finish Anna's gift, which is why I can't put up all the pictures I want to. 
Talking on the phone with Anna. We kept "freaking out" because we were so excited about seeing each other.

My totally "rad" 80's outfit... Just for you Tori. :)

I saw this awesome card. I freaked out when I read the outside.

But then I saw the outside and burst out laughing. This looks like something I would buy somebody.

So this just goes to prove that I am a dumb blond. When I saw this I was like, "Wow! There must be a lot of graduates that are really young... oh wait... Riiiiiiiight" *headdesk* 

While I was cooking today, I had to take the oppurtunity to make an over the top sugary coffee drink. As my brothers say, "Having a little coffee with your sugar?"

Whisking the mystery ingredients. 

You absolutely CANNOT cook/bake without the classics. AKA Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Julie Andrews, Frank  Sinatra...etc.

Mom and I got a little slap-happy and started taking random crazy pictures.  Yeeeah. that's all I have to say about this picture.

1 comment:

  1. That coffee was literally over the top! Freak out!!! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete