Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Girls night out +Mark

Mom, Mark and I drove down to meet Leslie in Jackson TN last night. We had so much fun getting pedicures, shopping, and (my personal favorite thing) eating at Red Robin. We had so much fun with what may be Leslie's last girls night out without a child.... although I will be able to babysit Mia whenever... *hint hint* :)

Getting pedicures... I felt like falling asleep. :)

Leslie (and Mia).... is this babies first pedicure?

"Sisters, sisters. Never were there such precocious sisters."

It looks like I am forcing Mark to take this picture.

Uncle Mark and Mommy Leslie. 

The ladies of the Parker household. Though, since now Leslie is an Exley I don't know if she can be in this picture. :)

Three of the six Parker children. :)


2 comments: