Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

A long day...

Today my usual vigor for cooking has sadly turned into a desire to order pizza, watch a movie and eat
ice cream alone in sweat pants and a gigantic mens hoodie.

Yes, it's just been one of those days. When I attempted my run in the afternoon rain my body decided to rebel against the copious amounts of junk food I have fed it the past week. I ran barely over a mile and collapsed. I had to call my brother and have him come pick me up. Needless to say, it was a humiliating experience. When I got back home, shivering from the rain, I plopped down on the couch and continued to watch kids shows with my little brother on Netflix. Not my finest moment.

When I finally worked up the "strength" to get up, I took a shower and then continued to laze around for the next hour watching the last half of Julie and Julia and eating Nutella straight from the container. Again, not my finest moment.

So now I am trying to finish cleaning my room and get something actually productive done.

For now, enjoy some pictures I have during my hiking/running adventures.


image.jpeg

image.jpeg


image.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment