Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day one! And the challenge is on!

OK Everyone! This is my first post on this blog. (no duh) Anyways, I am doing the thirty day blog challenge, which can be found on a different page. I am supposed to post a recent picture and 15 interesting facts about myself. (That'll be hard)



  1. I am 15 and  my birthday is December 27th 1995
  2. I have a cat named Cornelius Shasta Parker Esquire the third. (Not even kidding)
  3. I write poetry and short stories
  4. My favorite pastime is reading
  5. I love Jane Austen
  6. My favorite actor is Johnny Depp, or Liam Neeson, or Michael Caine, or Will Poulter, or Amy Adams, or Keira Knightly (ONLY in Pride and Prejudice)
  7. My favorite ice cream flavor chocolate chip mint
  8. My favorite food is Boston Clam Chowda
  9. My favorite author is C.S. Lewis
  10. My favorite drink is root beer
  11. I love to cook
  12. I'm a cake decorator
  13. I live in Nashville
  14. I'm obsessed with the Eragon series
  15. I LOVE BACON AND NUTELLA

No comments:

Post a Comment